The Schneyders

The Schneyders

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Youth Conference

So Kevin (Daniel's Dad) was asked to make breakfast one morning of Youth Conference he accepted and then immediately enlisted us and little Kevin to help. We are making biscuits, sausage patties, sausage gravy, eggs and juice. Today since I had the day off was told to finish off the sausage patties. They were fully cooked I just had to get them browned and as much grease out of them as I could. Kevin had started them last night and I thought he was joking when he said I was going to be finishing them tomorrow, sadly I was mistaken.
 There were 15 bags like this that I had to finish up and then roll in aluminum foil in a log.
 The pan was so big I had to put it across 2 burners
 Eventually I started putting more in the pans to try and get them done a little more quickly
I had about 10 plate fulls that had more patties than these
It took me 2 hours to finish them all up and roll them in the foil. 

1 comment: