The Schneyders

The Schneyders

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Walks

This is one of the parks we have taken our walks through. I really liked this park, I liked that there is plenty of space, a walking path and two play sets. This one is also a butterfly reserve for the Monarch butterfly. I remember as a child being pretty obsessed with butterflies so I think this is a pretty neat park.

 There are a lot of places like this all over that are wild life reservations. Most are just wild flowers, but I think it is interesting that this one is a reserve because butterflies come to it.

I thought this was cute that they gave the handicap symbol some butterfly wings :)


 The dragon was super cute. This would be a great park for kids, but luckily there were none so we could play on the play set without running over little hands and feet.

2 comments:

  1. Nathan would LOVE that Dragon and I giggled at the butterfly wings on the wheel chair. You look cute and thin (especially your face).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the butterfly wings are pretty silly but at least they held onto the theme of the park

    ReplyDelete