The Schneyders

The Schneyders

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Decor

While we were on one of our "walks" we found these two matching frames, one is an 8x10 the other has 8 places for a 4x6 image. They are both matted and something we wanted for wedding pictures.
 This was one of the pictures we were trying to  decide if we wanted big, but we like it with this set. We are currently in the process of getting a new print, however, because they just cut the sides instead of shrinking the image to fit the size.
I really like how these turned out. Just so I know you all know what the pictures are so... the upper left is the bridesmaids and me, the middle top of course is me, the upper right is my bouquet with our rings in it, the middle left is us cutting the cake, middle right is us by the temple doors, the bottom left is our snake shoes, middle bottom is Daniel obviously and the bottom right is Daniel and the groomsmen 


1 comment: