The Schneyders

The Schneyders

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls

So I found this recipe on Pinterest. I love Pinterest, it gives me so many ideas and great recipes. So this one caught my eye because it was a new twist on buffalo wrap. 

 So we took an egg roll and but broccoli slaw in it ( I think if we made these again I would put more slaw in)
 Next we put some shredded chicken which we covered in a hot sauce/ranch mixture to cut the heat ( we are going to try an actual wing sauce next time)
 Next was blue cheese crumbled on top
 Then we rolled them up
 A bit of water to seal up the roll
 Cooked them on a wire cooling rack a sprayed with cooking oil (make sure to coat both sides)
All cooked. I think they were good, I would have preferred more heat and less blue cheese. Hopefully we will make them again and be able to play with the recipe a little.

2 comments: