The Schneyders

The Schneyders

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Guest Bed

In preparation for the baby, Daniel and I decided to take advantage of a sale at a mattress store. We have been looking for a guest bed since we moved in and have laid on the cheapest mattresses there are. The problem is usually they only have a one year warranty(because even the factory doesn't have faith in it) and they all have the same problem they are springy and not comfortable. We were firm on our budget and last friday we went out to Irving and bought this mattress.



It is very comfortable and we are hoping to make a headboard next. We aren't sure if we will keep it this quilt or use my brown comforter set. We are excited for our next visitor as far was we know it will be the Dow's in August.

5 comments:

  1. Wahoo. Maybe we'll beat the Dow's...nah, I'd rather go when there is a baby to hold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will definitely more to do after the baby is here :)

      Delete
  2. NO! I want to be first! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quilt. The mattress looks super comfy. I'm excited to go to Texas and meet baby Schneyder!

    ReplyDelete