The Schneyders

The Schneyders

Friday, September 23, 2011

Putt Putt

Daniel and I went putt putting this week for our date this week. This is the first time we have been out in the middle of the day for a long time! It is so great that the heat has decided to go away from time to time and we are left with some pleasant days.We got to play on all three courses( easy, medium and hard) because we had unlimited putt putting. There was only one other couple on the course so it was like we were alone and didn't have to rush or wait for someone ahead of us. Daniel won the first two rounds we played and we tied the last. We both have parts we are better at than the other. I got 2 holes in 1 and Daniel got 1 so if we are going by that I won :)




These pictures are taken from Daniel's new phone, I think it did a very good job. Glad that camera phones can finally be in the same caliber as a real camera.

 I like to make Daniel pose with animals and turtles seem to be his favorite so that is why you get him always posing with some animal.
It was harder than it used to be to pull myself up onto this structure than pulling myself out of a pool. Think that means we need to start working out again and doing some push ups along with either walking or running!

No comments:

Post a Comment