The Schneyders

The Schneyders

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Football Shirts

I FINALLY FINISHED!
This is Daniel's shirt. I am very proud of how these have turned out. Daniel's says Where's My Beast? Explanation- We went to a scrimmage game for Kevin and sat by the opposing team ( it was just a little weird) But a mom from the other team kept yelling Where's My Beast!? And it was just hilarious.



I wanted to have a little fun with mine so it just says TIGERS and then that is their logo and it is on the back of my shirt on the the left corner. I will update again with pictures of us wearing the shirts :)
Posted by Picasa


So Kim liked the shirts so much that she asked me to add BOSS 71 on the back of hers and Kevin's. I wanted to do them a little different, so here are theirs.
 This one is Kim's
This one is Kevin's

3 comments:

  1. Yay? That's it? No... wow awesome tiger on the back, or great paint skills? Or where's my shirt? I gave you all blogs and ONLY ONE COMMENT per post. I need the motivation and support to keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why aren't my comments showing????

    ReplyDelete