The Schneyders

The Schneyders

Thursday, November 15, 2012

One Month

Wes is already a month old. He is doing well and growing like a weed. He is 22 1/2 in long and 11 lbs 1 oz. He is getting stronger and can lift his head for a long time. Right now I am trying to go off dairy to see if that will relieve his gas and avoid all the tummy troubles. I have also began spreading his feeding times to 3 hours, he did really well yesterday and even slept for 5 hours. Although it was not uninterrupted because of his gas, he wakes up crying in pain and then falls right back to sleep once it passes. I hope that the non dairy helps however it has been 2 days and it has not helped. It is very hard to come up with things to eat that don't contain dairy so I hope it is worth it and I hope I can persevere.
















No comments:

Post a Comment