The Schneyders

The Schneyders

Friday, August 10, 2012

Nursery for West

So the nursery isn't 100% finished but I thought I would show what I have. Hopefully soon I will have his bedding and find one more frame to be able to do the display over the dresser. I am also contemplating putting a bookcase horizontally on the wall for more storage. But anyway this is what it looks like as of now.




UPDATE






I finally have his bedding and it is all washed and ironed and ready for him(even though he won't be sleeping in his crib right away) It is so cute and I am so so happy with it.

4 comments:

  1. The nursery is awesome! I LOVE the toy box. EVERY thing looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bedding. So happy you got what you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bedding! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think I would like the crib, but I really love it. The photo of a similar one did not do your crib justice. It's a Very nice crib with a lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete